Jump to content
Afrii Diaspora Dialogue
  • ‘E! News’: Keltie Knight joins show as chief correspondent

    ‘E! News’: Keltie Knight joins show as chief correspondent

    E! Entertainment announced that Canadian TV personality Keltie Knight is joining the nightly entertainment news show E! News as chief correspondent.

    ALSO READ: ‘This Body Works For Me’: Where to watch, release date and more

    KELTIE KNIGHT JOINS ‘E! NEWS’

    The E! News family is expanding, TV personality Keltie Knight is joining the nightly entertainment news show as chief correspondent. 

    Keltie previously starred on E!’s LADYGANG. She will now work alongside co-hosts Adrienne Bailon-Houghton and Justin Sylvester when the show returns on 15 November at  22:30 from Tuesday – Friday . The show will be repeated late night and 14:30. 

    http://www.thesouthafrican.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/o-2022-10-25T074955.595.jpg
    Adrienne Bailon-Houghton and Justin Sylvester are the new hosts of ‘E News’. Images via Instagram @adriennebailon @justinsylvester.

    “After 10 years of entertainment TV, during the pandemic, I stepped away to focus on other creative outlets, my podcast LADYGANG, writing our second book and Superfan, a new primetime series I’m co-creator, host and the executive producer of,” said Knight. 

    She added that when she got a call from executive producers John Redmann and John Pascarella about E! News’ return, “I knew I was ready for a new chapter.”

    ALSO READ: ‘E! News’ returns with Adrienne and Justin Sylvester

    THE TV PERSONALITY ON WORKING ALONGSIDE JUSTIN AND ADRIENNE

    Keltie went on to say that she is grateful for the new opportunity and to be able to work alongside the talented Justin and Adrienne.

    “Being able to work with two very talented hosts, Justin Sylvester and Adrienne Bailon, and create news within the largest social footprint in the entertainment genre is a testament that E! is brimming with talent and ambition and I know our show will soar in the months and years to come,” she continued. 

    “I am overwhelmed with gratitude and excitement to have this opportunity and to continue to have the biggest names in Hollywood trust me with their stories,” she added.

    “In this new chapter I also look forward to continuing to use my platform to raise awareness and resources for people struggling with mental illness,” said Knight.

    “And last but not least, thank you to the viewers for their support and for welcoming me back into their homes,” she concluded.

    Three more faces will also be on assignment helping cover Hollywood events and red carpets: 

    • Courtney Lopez
    • Carolina Bermudez 
    • E! News’ Francesca Amiker.

    ALSO READ: ‘Don’t do weekly!’: Tweeps on ‘You’ season four release dates

    View the full article


    Khamisi
     Share

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    There are no comments to display.



    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About

Afrii-Diaspora Dialogue

A Platform for Dialogue for the African diaspora

A cultural and community website with a GO.A.L. to UpLift™ and EmPower™ the many different peoples, cultures, and communities of the Black and African diasporas.

Main links

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use